Basic Information

Mass Location: St. Mary Magdalen Chapel, 2532 Ventura Blvd., Camarillo, CA 93010
Mass Time: Sunday 10 a.m. (check parish website bulletin for special feastdays which may be different)
Confessions: 9:15-9:45 a.m. - see schedule below
Contact: latin.mass.smm@gmail.com

Friday, November 4, 2016

Fr. Fryar on EWTN Live!

From Fr. Fryar:

During Holy Week, if you remember, I was invited to EWTN to be on Fr Mitch Pacwa's show. There was a scheduling conflict so they didn't show it then, it was recorded and will air while I'm on retreat.  It was supposed to be about FSSP of Los Angeles but Fr Pacwa asked me how do I want to start the show,  I suggested it start off with a bit about the Latin Mass.   Well that "bit" about the Latin Mass ended up being the whole hour! At the time I was still doing the Theology of the Mass series, so I guess I had plenty to talk about! You should really see it! 

EWTN LIVE - 11/16/16 FR. JAMES FRYAR - Duration: 01:00 hour
Fr. James Fryar from the Fraternity of Saint Peter reveals the timeless beauty of the universal language of the church used in the Extraordinary Form of the Mass. Hosted by Fr. Mitch Pacwa.  Episode Number: ELI02919   CC  TV-G

EWTN Program Schedule
Wednesday, 11/160  6:00 PM
Wednesday, 11/16  11:00 PM
Thursday, 11/17  07:00 AM


After the EWTN airings, you should also be able to view the episode on the YouTube EWTN channel